Create User Account
- Are you a new user who needs access to IRBWise? Please use the form below to request a user account.
- Are you an existing user who is trying to add additional investigators or study staff to a protocol?
- First fill out the form below requesting new user accounts
- Then use IRBWise to submit an amendment adding the additional investigators or study staff members.
- The following individuals are required to be listed on studies, and need user accounts:
- Principal Investigator
- All study personnel (fellows, residents, and students and their faculty advisors; study coordinators; study nurses; and all other individuals interacting or intervening with study participants, or individuals obtaining information from participants, including individuals conducting surveys in person or over the phone)
- All personnel involved in recruiting for a study (for example, if a health department nurse has a role in referring participants to a study, that individual needs to be listed on the study)
- All individuals with access to individually identifiable information, even if not interacting or intervening with subjects (for example, statisticians and persons conducting data analysis)
Notice: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to the Human Research Protection Program. Instead, contact the office by phone at (850) 245-4585 or toll-free at (866) 433-2775.